For Transactions on Ramp cards
After your transaction, you can send your receipts to Ramp in a few ways:
Text us at HIRAMP
(447-267) - we will match
For international users, please text 844-331-1023
|Text us - we will add the memo to the last transaction||Click the submission link sent via SMS for a mobile-friendly submission flow|
|Forward to firstname.lastname@example.org||
Add "memo: enter your memo" in the body of the email
|Directly edit fields from your email if using Gmail|
|Ramp.com||Click into the transaction or missing items section and upload the receipt||Click into the transaction or missing items section and add memo||
Click into the transaction or missing items section and enter field
Send your receipt to the Ramp app on Slack
(Simple type /ramp, press enter, then attach a picture of your receipt to the next message)
|Add a memo when Slack app prompts you to (after receipt has been matched)||
Click into the link within Slack to enter the fields within the Ramp website
Capture a receipt using our mobile app or use the share extension on your phone
|Tap into the transaction to record your memo||
Scroll further to add your accounting fields in-app
Leveraging our Automatic Receipt Matching
Ramp offers automatic receipt matching for multiple languages / countries and international currencies, which means that we will automatically match your receipts to the correct transactions. You no longer have to spend time finding receipts and attaching them to your transactions— Ramp will do it for you.
- For transactions made in person, we will notify you via SMS when a receipt is required. Simply reply with a photo of your receipt or text us at HIRAMP (447-267). Any text you add to this SMS will be added as a memo.
- For transactions made online, we will notify you via email when a receipt is required. Simply respond, or email/forward your receipt(s) directly to email@example.com. Simply add "memo: enter your memo" in the body of the email after attaching to the email the receipt for that specific transaction, and we'll automatically add the memo.
- We've written more about this, including how to accept additional receipts from additional addresses, here.
- Ramp currently supports the following image types: jpg, jpeg, png, pdf
- The maximum receipt upload size is 50MB
- The maximum page length for PDFs is 50 pages
- To include a memo when forwarding your receipts, simply enter "Memo: insert memo here" into the body of the email that you send to us
- Ramp will send you weekly emails each Friday reminding you of any missing items
- Save our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can forward multiple receipts to us at once
Editing via Email
If you are using Gmail, you can directly enter memos and other fields within the email thanks to the power for interactive emails. No more logging in!
You can also accept receipts from other email addresses. Go to your profile and click 'Edit Profile' to add each address you want to accept receipts from. You'll then be prompted to enter the code sent to your email for verification.
Note: Email addresses can only be linked to one Ramp account at a time, which includes the 'Receipt Forwarding' option above.
You can also set up automatic forwarding of email receipts. Read more about that here.
Manually Uploading Receipts & Memos
You can upload an image of your receipt on your Ramp dashboard on the right transaction. Simply go to your 'My Ramp' tab and click into that transaction. You can also click into the memo field and edit that field directly.
Bulk Uploading Receipts
If you have a large number of transactions that you need to upload receipts for, you can head right here. From there, you can upload any number of receipts and Ramp will match them to your transactions.
For Transactions on your Personal Cards
Visit these instructions for how to submit a reimbursement.