Tracking partner status
- Head to the the Partner Dashboard tab. There, you'll see what Partnership tier your firm is at (Partner, Bronze, Silver and Titanium), and how many referrals you'll need to reach the next tier.
- Next to your current tier will be a running total of Completed referrals (e.g. "Current tier: 27 referrals.") These are referrals that have signed up and been approved for Ramp. Only completed referrals count towards our partnership program.
- For more info about our partner rewards, you should go here.
Making and tracking referrals
- You can make referrals in three places: the Partner Dashboard tab, the Clients tab and the Referral Rewards tab. Just click "Add a client" to refer a company to Ramp that you intend to manage.
- You'll see a full list of referrals in the Referral Rewards tab. This list should contain all referrals your firm has made, both in the Console and via your firm's landing page. If you see referral(s) missing, please contact your accounting partnerships rep. (Note that referrals made via your firm's partner landing page may take 24 hours or longer to appear here)
- Once your referral has signed up for Ramp, been approved, and spent & paid down at least $1,000 on their Ramp card, the referral status will update from "Approved" to "Eligible for Bonus."
- This means that both the client you referred and your firm are now eligible for the referral bonus.
- In addition to tracking referrals in the Referral Rewards tab, you'll see a running list of Pending Clients in the Clients tab.
Your firm can choose one of two payout methods:
- Individuals to get paid out for their referrals via virtual card automatically in the Console
- Firm to get paid out via ACH payment for all referrals made by members of the firm
Your Console will typically default to individual payouts via virtual card, but you can get in touch with our partnerships team to change your payout method to ACH.
Head to the referral rewards tab to determine which payout method you're currently set to.
How do virtual cards work?
Our virtual cards work the same way that they do within the core Ramp app. Once your referee has joined Ramp, spent and paid down a $1K balance, you will automatically receive your payout via virtual card in the Referral Rewards tab. This card works like a normal debit card, and you're free to spend it however you like.