Initiating a Connection Request
Ramp Business Owners and Business Admins are responsible for managing the relationship with Accounting Firms and inviting them to access their Ramp account.
To view and control accounting firm access, click the Company > Accounting Firms in the navigation bar on the left. There you'll be able to:
- See a list of all of the Accounting Firms that you have given access to your account
- Revoke access to an Accounting Firm by clicking the red "Revoke Access" button
- See the total number of team members assigned by the Accounting Firm to your business
To view and manage access employees that the Accounting Firm has added to the account, click People.
Accepting a Connection Request
Advisor Console Admins are responsible for accepting client connection requests and managing existing client connections. When a client initiates a connection request, all Console Admins will be notified of the incoming connection request via email.
To accept, either click the link in the email or log in to the console at https://app.ramp.com. A list of pending connection requests will be displayed, and you can either accept by clicking Accept or you can reject the request by clicking the Reject.
Migrating existing logins onto the Advisor Console
If you were managing client accounts before getting access to the Advisor Console, you may need to migrate some of your existing logins to the advisor console.
In order to migrate your login to the advisor console, we will need to ensure a few things:
- You must have access to the advisor console
- You must have a completed connection request with the client whose login you want to migrate
- The user (example: user_name@test_accountingfirm.com) must have access to the Advisor Console and the client account AND must not be the owner of the client account
If all of these conditions to migrate are met, we can assist you in migrating these logins! Please reach out to your Ramp contact who assisted in your onboarding to the Advisor Console for support.