Ramp Mobile puts finance automation in your pocket. Pay for expenses easily with your corporate card always at your fingertips. Submit expense reports and reimbursements on the go by taking a picture of your receipt and just tapping in a memo – we’ll match it to the correct transaction. Plus, with simplified visibility, you’ll always have the information you need on expense policies, completed transactions, or spend requests.
The mobile apps allow you to:
- Request spend / cards
- Activate your physical card (on iOS only, coming soon for Android)
- Submit expense requirements (receipts, memos, accounting fields, admin accounting fields, etc.)
- Capture and submit receipts through the in-app camera or upload via the share extension. Attach receipts immediately or save them for future reimbursements
Submit reimbursements for out-of-pocket spending and mileage
- Note: Location-based domestic and international mileage reimbursements (0.13.0 or above)
- View card details, request limit changes, and lock cards
- Add a card to Apple or Google Wallet
- View and flag transactions as accidental, request policy exceptions, flag incorrect merchant info, add attendees to meals, add to a trip, and request limit changes
- Switch easily between Ramp accounts if you have multiple instances
- Approve card requests, reimbursements, and transactions from your team. To edit fields before approving, please use our web app. If you are an admin, you will only see items from your direct team and not across the company.
How iOS Works
How Android Works
Users can save receipts to be used later for reimbursement drafts. You can save the receipt once you capture the image from the Ramp app. You can access these saved receipts by going into the camera and clicking on the image icon in the lower right-hand corner or tapping the 'Receipt' icon in the create reimbursement flow.