Ramp is committed to providing a safe and secure platform through the use of industry best practices, best-in-class technology, machine learning, and innovative proprietary solutions.
To maintain the security of our users and our platform, we don’t disclose the full set of tools, methods, and procedures we use for fraud detection. However, below is a summary of our platform’s anti-fraud and security features:
New Account Fraud
- We employ third-party identity verification solutions to vet the validity and authenticity of all applicants and businesses.
- We have internally developed solutions in place to quickly identify and address risk signals every step of the way, from when businesses start the application process to join Ramp through to new and existing accounts.
- We have multiple layers of defense to prevent unauthorized collection of credentials and brute force attacks on our platform.
- We require multi-factor authentication for all users who sign in with a password, and use risk-based step-up authentication when a high-risk action is performed.
- We use an automated monitoring and alert system to track suspicious user behavior including transactions and other high-risk activities.
- We offer merchant and transaction level card controls that allow customers to manage and secure their corporate cards
- We use card network risk scores combined with internally developed logic modeled around user behavior to more accurately predict unauthorized activity and prevent fraudulent transactions.
Learn how to recognize and respond to phishing and other scams at your business→
If there is activity on your account that you don’t recognize, contact Ramp Support.