Ramp Flex* is a financing solution embedded in Bill Pay that allows you to extend payment terms with vendors right when you pay your bills. With Flex, you can finance your bill payments to vendors (including those who don't accept cards or offer terms), gain more control over cash flows, and consolidate all of your spend to one platform. Ramp Flex is a seamless experience from bill creation, to financing, to repayment.
Learn about how our waitlist works.
Get ready to use Flex in minutes - follow our guide to get your Ramp Flex limit and set up Bill Pay.
- Estimate your Flex financing spend per month
- Select the tenor you expect to use the most
- Provide the state of your primary office location
- Get your Ramp Flex Limit
- Set up Ramp Bill Pay
- Change your default fallback setting (optional)
Understand Flex tenors, fees, and repayments to use Flex the way that works best for your business.
Your bill payments and Flex financing sync directly to your accounting provider. Learn how Flex repayments and Flex fee accruals work with your accounting provider.
- Accounting for the bill
- Accounting for the Flex financing
- Accounting for the Flex repayment
- Accruing the Flex fee
* Ramp Flex is subject to credit approval and restrictions, and will not be available in all states. Loans issued by Ramp Financing Corporation and/or Lead Bank. Visit ramp.com/flex for more info.