Ramp is excited to announce that we are now able to factor in your sales on linked commerce platforms when determining your business limit. If you sell goods and services online, then linking up your commerce platform will allow us to evaluate you for the most accurate limit for your business. It's worth mentioning that your final business limit is determined by a multitude of factors, including the cash balance in your linked bank account. Read this article for more information about our existing underwriting criteria: How is my company’s business limit calculated?
- Set up
- Effect on limits and statement payments
- Supported commerce platforms
When applying to be a Ramp customer,
- Begin your application process at www.ramp.com/get-ramp
- At the same time you’re prompted to connect your bank account, you can also connect commerce account(s)
- For each commerce platform you select, login with the appropriate credentials, just as you would on their own websites
- Continue through the application process and our Risk team will reach out with updates and/or requests
Read this article for more information about the application process: Applying & Signing Up for Ramp
As a Ramp Customer,
- Proceed to Settings within Ramp
- Select the Banking tab and scroll down to ‘Commerce Accounts’
- Click ‘Connect Commerce Account’ and search for your commerce platform
- For each commerce platform you select, login with the correct credentials, just as you would on their own websites
- Once your account(s) are connected, our Risk Operations team will process your data and make adjustments to your limit based on their results within 3-5 business days
You can add, edit, or delete existing connections at any point from the Settings tab.
Effect on limits and statement payments
Using commerce sales data for limits: your limit will be set using a variety of factors, including the cash balance in your connected bank account(s), your industry, credit bureau data, and more, as well as your commerce sales data. By linking up as many data sources as possible, you help us evaluate you for the most accurate limit for your business.
Commerce sales data’s effect on statement payments: there will be no change to the length of your Ramp statement period (30 days) if your limit is affected by commerce sales data. More information about statement payments can be found here: How do I see my monthly statement? and How do I make a payment to Ramp?
Supported commerce platforms
Our third-party integration allows us to process sales data from the following platforms:
As our partner strengthens their integrations, so do we! Keep a lookout as we supplement our available data sources.