Buyer by Ramp offers negotiations-as-a-service to Ramp clients. We have a team of expert Negotiators and Relationship Managers that work together to understand your needs. We’ll represent you through discussions with your vendors to ensure your requirements and preferences are built into a great proposal. Our guiding principle is to negotiate as a member of your team, as we reach out representing your business to seek the best value for you and your team.
Our team of experts is here to help you save even more time and money on software purchases and renewals by handing off these negotiations - for free!
- Save 27% on average per contract -- on average, we save customers 27% per contract. See below for a detailed list of some of the top vendors we can negotiate with and the average savings negotiated per vendor.
- Automate procurement to save time and resources at no cost -- As we receive and review contracts to determine eligibility of a negotiation opportunity, we’ll ask you to share your requirements and preferences. Once the negotiation is complete we’ll share the negotiated results for you to move forward with savings and better terms. Negotiations are currently 100% free for Ramp customers.
What types of contracts can you help negotiate?
Currently, we can negotiate SaaS spend above $10k annual contract value:
- New purchases
- Contract renewals
- Mid-term contract expansion
At this time we cannot negotiate:
- Ad-spend (LinkedIn, Facebook ads etc.)
- Cloud Infrastructure (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Payments (Stripe)
- Contracts that have just been signed
- Contract reductions (reducing seats or usage volume)
How to Use Buyer by Ramp
*Note: The Negotiations tab is currently only available to Admins and Business Owners.
- Upload - In the Vendor tab under the Negotiations section, you can select a vendor, identify whether you need help with a new purchase or renewal, and then upload your contract(s) for review.
2. Review - the Ramp Savings Team will then review your contract(s) and determine if we can help. Note: We do not negotiate every contract submitted. If we need more details, we will email you asking for more information, so stay on the lookout. Once we have determined that we expect to find savings, we’ll notify you to book a call with a procurement specialist who will go over the service process. From there, our team would coordinate booking a call with your vendor rep, and build a brief (notes) for our Negotiator to use during the call.
3. Negotiate - the Negotiator will discuss your needs with the vendor with the objective of getting the best price and terms, while maintaining a strong relationship with your vendor. Once we’ve negotiated the best rate, we’ll notify you and ask you to review and approve.
4. Save - once you’ve approved and signed the new contract, the service is complete!
With Buyer by Ramp, you and your team have more control over your company's spend and opportunities for savings than ever before. We’re looking forward to helping you save!