When reimbursements are submitted from your email, your Ramp account will save it as a draft until you are ready to submit it with full details. You can find them within your dashboard under the Reimbursements section under Drafts.
Note: The Reimbursements feature is only available if your organization has turned it on for you
A reimbursement draft will be created when a reimbursement is emailed or forwarded to email@example.com. If you need assistance creating a draft, please view this article.
To view, edit, or delete your drafted reimbursement, you will want to proceed with the following steps:
- Log into your Ramp account
- Click 'Reimbursements' in the top right-hand corner
- Under your 'Drafts', you will see the word 'Draft' with a clipboard that is in line with your draft
- Click on the clipboard to edit or delete the draft
- Once clicked, look for the red delete box in the bottom right-hand corner
Completing these steps will allow you to edit or remove the draft within the Reimbursements tab.