How to request a new card
Requesting a card through Ramp on web or the mobile app takes seconds.
- Log in → click the yellow “Request Spend” button in the top right
- Choose between a "New Request" or a card from a card program set up by your finance team
- Input the required card details and submit them for approval
Requests are sent directly to your manager/admin for review depending on how your finance team sets up the approval flow. Once approved, you’ll have immediate access to your new card. Please note that requests aren't able to be canceled in the web app once submitted. If you accidentally submitted a request, the best thing to do is to log in to your Ramp mobile app and cancel the request there.
Pro Tip: If your team has set up Ramp’s Slack integration, you can request a new card from within Slack by entering “/ramp new“ anywhere within Slack.
How to request a limit increase
You can request an update to existing cards to increase your spending ability.
- Log in → Click on Card → Edit Card Details
- Enter your updated card details → Save Changes → Enter reason for increased limit (text memo) → Send Request
Requests are sent directly to your manager/admin for review depending on how your finance team sets up the approval flow. Once approved, you’ll have immediate access to your updated card. You'll be notified via email when a request is approved.
How to request a new physical card
If your card was lost or stolen, you can request one by following these instructions.