Ramp offers corporate card and spend management services designed to help save businesses time and money. Ramp allows you to issue unlimited cards (physical and virtual) with pre-approved spend limits to automatically enforce your company policies.
With Rippling's Ramp integration, your admins and managers can fully manage your employee's accounts, access, and corporate cards with Ramp. Tie your employees' Rippling attributes to your Ramp card programs to seamlessly enforce whatever access policies fit your organization.
1. Find Ramp in the Rippling App Shop.
From the Rippling dashboard, open the App Shop > search Ramp > select the Ramp icon
Within the Ramp integration page, select Connect Account to begin the installation process
If you don’t have a company Ramps account set up yet, you can do so by selecting Create New Account
2. Confirm that you are the administrator for your company’s Ramp account to continue with the installation. If you are not the Ramp administrator, Rippling allows you to invite the appropriate user to complete the installation.
3. Authorize Rippling to access your Ramp account: When prompted, authorize Rippling to access your Ramp account. These permissions are each required to provide an integrated experience across Rippling and Ramp.
4. Access rules: After select Continue, you will be able to set the access rules for your organization. These rules will determine which new hires receive a Ramp account.
5. Access time: You will then configure the access time of your default provisioning settings for Ramp. This allows you to define when appropriate user accounts will be created and provided to your employees.
6. Configure your default Ramp shipping address: If you define a card program in Ramp directly, Ramp may not collect a shipping address. If that occurs, Rippling will use this default shipping policy for where to send your cards.
7. Match your employees' Rippling and Ramp accounts: You'll then review your employees' auto-matches to their Ramp accounts, and you'll be able to edit account matches or map additional accounts as needed. Please note you'll need to invite your employees via Rippling and not through Ramp or Ramp's bulk CSV feature.
8. Set up your Ramp card programs: Select an existing Ramp card program or create a new one to ensure that your employees automatically receive Ramp cards during their onboarding through Rippling.
9. Set up your Ramp Group mappings: Map your employees to Ramp locations, departments, and roles based on their details stored in Rippling.