Once employees submit their reimbursements, you'll see them on the Pending tab in Reimbursements. You can click-in and easily review reimbursements or just review from the right-hand "Review" column.
Here are the potential options:
- ACH Pay: Approve and pay back the employee via ACH on Ramp.
- Manual Pay: Approve for manual payment and pay outside of Ramp.
- Reject: You can reject with an optional note that's sent to the employee.
Why can't I pay an employee directly via Ramp?
- Make sure that you've enabled ACH payments in your Reimbursement Settings.
- If an employee hasn't added their personal bank account details, you can't pay them directly via Ramp.
- If there's a bank account linking issue, we may turn off the feature temporarily. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.