Congratulations on being approved for a Ramp corporate card! Ramp requires ongoing visibility into customer bank balances in order to provide continuing support. Given that we are unable to connect directly with your bank, we ask that you grant Ramp read-only access to your bank account. To do so, you will need to set up a read-only account for Ramp with your bank.
This read-only account should only have permissions to view your account balance and view statements, which will enable Ramp to set an appropriate limit for your company each month.
Ramp will not have the ability to move money or transact on your behalf with this read-only account. Ramp encrypts and stores these credentials safely.
- Log in to your bank’s website and navigate to their “User Management” section
- Some banks do not allow you to add users directly from their website. If this is the case with your bank, please contact your banking representative and ask them to invite a user with the credentials in the next step..
- Invite a new user to your bank with the following credentials:
- First and last name: Ramp Card
- Username: ramp[yourcompanyname]
- Please include your company’s name after “ramp” (e.g. rampexamplecompany)
- Email: banking+[yourcompanyname]@ramp.com
- Phone number: (207) 548-5918
- Password: Please set a password if prompted, and then send it to email@example.com
- Company ID: If your bank provides a company ID, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Set this user’s permissions to be able to view account balances, and view statements
- Once this user has been invited, Ramp will log in and verify your account balance, and then get your company approved for a provisional limit
- Ramp will then initiate a debit check on your designated repayment account to ensure no debit blocks are in place. This debit check will involve Ramp crediting your account for a few cents, and then debiting this same amount back
- Please ensure that debit blocks are disabled on your account for Ramp
- Once this debit check clears (in 3-4 business days), Ramp will increase your limit to the full approved limit, and inform you of your increased limit.