If you are unable to find your bank in Ramp’s search box on your application, or you are unable to link your bank after following the troubleshooting procedure in this help article, then please follow the proceeding steps.
- Click “Connect Manually” at the bottom of the page after clicking “Connect New Bank Account” (seen in the image below)
- Include all relevant information about each bank account you would like to be considered by Ramp’s underwriting team (including account type, balance, account number, and routing number)
- Upload three recent bank statements for each bank account you connect manually with Ramp
- Submit your application to Ramp for review
- If your application is approved by the Ramp team, this help article can serve as a guide for next steps
Limit Setting for Unsupported Institutions
For unsupported institutions, we ask customers to created authorized user accounts and provide us your credentials to these read-only accounts. We will then be able to manually update the balance into our system on our end.
We still want to have access to bank information as frequently as possible, so this provides the best option here, and we believe that it's the most frictionless way overall for the user in the long-run.