1) Troubleshooting steps:
If your bank is listed in Ramp's search box but you are unable to connect it, please follow the steps below. If your bank is not listed in Ramp's search box, please proceed to section 2.
- Make sure all ad blockers on your browser are disabled
- If you are based within the US, please ensure all VPNs on your device are disabled
- If your IP address is based outside the US, use a VPN with a US based IP address before attempting to reconnect
- Check to make sure that the bank credentials you’re using are current, and that you can log in on your bank’s website using them
- Check to make sure that you are selecting the correct account type for your banking institution in the Ramp search box
- Some institutions (such as Chase or Wells Fargo) have multiple account types listed on Ramp’s application
- Log in to Ramp from a different web browser and attempt to reconnect
2) If you are unable to connect your bank directly
If you are unable to find your bank in Ramp’s search box on your application, or you are unable to link your bank after following the troubleshooting procedure above, then please follow the proceeding steps.
- Click “Connect Manually” at the bottom of the page after clicking “Connect New Bank Account” (seen in the image below)
- Include all relevant information about each bank account you would like to be considered by Ramp’s underwriting team (including account type, balance, account number, and routing number)
- Upload three recent bank statements for each bank account you connect manually with Ramp
- Submit your application to Ramp for review
- If your application is approved by the Ramp team, this help article can serve as a guide for next steps