Our advanced accounting integration supports many fields defined in your ERP, including:
- Customer / Project / Job
- Property / Cost Center / Contract (QuickBooks/NetSuite only)
Ramp will automatically pull these fields from your accounting system. Ramp also pushes this information directly to your accounting system when you sync from Ramp.
This feature is available for all users with direct integrations. For CSV-based integrations, Ramp currently supports Category, Department, and Location.
How to set
- To view and modify the fields, navigate to Accounting > Accounting Setup > Edit Transaction Fields and scroll down to the section Additional Fields.
- Only fields that are enabled and populated with options in the your accounting platform account will show up here as an option.
- Fields that are toggled on will be accessible for each row in the Accounting page transaction table. They will also be accessible in a transaction's drawer under the section "Additional Fields".
How to turn on new fields for employees
- Go to your Expense Policy settings and scroll to the section "Editable Fields".
- Toggle on every field that you would like non-admin employees to be able to see and edit for every transaction that they make.