As an admin
If you are the owner or admin on your company's Ramp account, you can adjust any card that has been created for your team. You can change the limit, lock it temporarily, or set an auto-lock on it. Here's how:
- On the homepage, click the "People" tab on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click the employee whose card you want to edit. This will open their profile on the right-hand side of the page.
- Click the card you want to edit. You can lock the card immediately in this view, or click "Edit Card" at the top of the page to adjust the limit or auto-lock it.
As an employee
If you need a higher limit on your Ramp card, you can head to your profile on Ramp.com and find the relevant card you wish to increase. Then:
- Click on Card → Edit Card Details
- Enter your updated card details (amount, restrictions, etc.) → Save Changes → Enter reason for increased limit (text for your approver) → Send Request
- Your manager or admin will then approve the request or provide you with reasoning why they cannot approve it!