Ramp provides finance teams the ability to receive real-time finance alerts and handle requests directly through Slack. In addition, your team can request spend and get approved without ever leaving slack. Here's how:
- Receiving business alerts —> Admins can setup which channel (public or private) to receive business alerts within Ramp. Admins can also configure which alerts are sent.
- Viewing business activity —> Admins can setup which channel (public or private) to receive the full list of Ramp transactions.
- Requesting spend —>By typing the command
/ramp newanywhere in Slack, Employees can request spend to their Managers or Admins.
- Issuing new cards —> Admins and Managers can also create cards instantly by using the
- Approving, editing or rejecting spend requests —> Any spend requests are routed to the right person based on your Ramp configuration: admins can approve any card request while card Managers can only approve cards requested by people they directly manage. Admins and Managers can now approve, edit, or reject the request directly in Slack. Don't worry - all cards created or requested on Slack will appear as usual on the Ramp dashboard, along with the full audit trail of requests and approvals.