Admins on Ramp can get real-time alerts about their finance and handle employee requests using our Slack integration. Amins can setup Slack from the settings section of their Ramp dashboard in just a few clicks.
Connecting to Slack
- Navigate to the “Settings” page on your Ramp dashboard
- Select “Slack Integration” in the menu
- You can read a little more about our Slack Integration before connecting. When you are ready to connect your Slack workspace, click “Add to Slack”
- You will be taken to Slack’s site where you can read about the permissions our app asks for. Click “Allow” when you are ready to connect.
- That's it. You can set up two different channels for alerts in your Slack workspace: 1) Business Activity and 2) All Transactions
Enabling business activity alerts or all transaction notifications
- Select a channel in your workspace from a drop down. The channel picker starts by listing the public channels in your workspace.
- To connect a private channel, go back to Slack and type “/invite @Ramp” inside your private channel. Then click “Refresh channel list” on Ramp.
- Your business activity alerts are now connected!
- Customize your notifications by using the toggles
Disconnecting from Slack
- If you decide you want to turn off your integration you can unsubscribe from the business activity alerts or all transaction alerts.
- You can also disconnect the entire integration by clicking “Disconnect Slack Integration”