Ramp integrates directly with QuickBooks so you can sync transactions directly to your accounting system.
How to setup the QuickBooks integration
- Click on the Accounting tab at the top of your Ramp Dashboard
- Find the QuickBooks option and then click connect
- Enter your QuickBooks credentials
- Select the QuickBooks company you wish to sync to
- Back on the Ramp Dashboard, select the default liability account where Ramp will send your transactions.
Now, you should be ready to review and sync transactions!
How transactions appear in QuickBooks
Ramp transactions appear in QuickBooks as QuickBooks Expenses.