Ramp automatically matches the receipts you send to email@example.com to your transactions. For customers that want to save even more time, you can now setup forwarding rules in your email account that will automatically forward receipts to Ramp. Here are two options with instructions for Gmail:
- Use selected email forwarding (basic):
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org as forwarding address in Gmail by clicking here
- Create a filter that catches emails with receipts associated with your Ramp card. You can do this by clicking on an example email and selecting "Filter messages like these". Gmail instructions here.
- Select Implement a forwarding rule for all emails in that filter to email@example.com. Gmail instructions here.
- Use email alias for receipts (advanced) - For customers that send receipts to centralized aliases:
- Create the alias (likely contacting your system admin) - e.g. "firstname.lastname@example.org".
- Select this alias as the billing email address for each of the vendors you paying with your Ramp card.
- Add that alias to your ramp account as an authorized receipt sender (under your profile -> manage -> receipt forwarding).
- Setup a forwarding rule to automatically send all receipts from your alias to Ramp (see #1 above).
Then you're all set! Receipts will get automatically forwarded and Ramp will match receipts automatically and send you confirmations.