Ramp's spend management platform enables finance teams to control spend easily within their organization. All employees in your organization will receive access to a Ramp dashboard that allows them to request spend, track spend against limits, and submit receipts and information for expense management and accounting. Every employee is a contributor to the company's financial health, and therefore, should be empowered with smart tools to make the right decisions.
Here are just a few ways we give you more control:
- Advanced card level controls: Ramp allows Admins to set and adjust spend limits on every card used in the business business. Managers can do the same with their teams. Read more here.
- Receipt and memo requirements: Admins can also set the business-level threshold for requiring receipts, and then receive SMS or email notifications whenever these large transactions occur.
- Request and approval workflows: Employees can request to spend through Ramp, and you will be able to review and approve the spend in real time - be it a request for a physical card to travel, a virtual card for one time spend, or an increase in spending.
- Multi-level approvals: By heading to Settings → Approvals, you can set up custom approvals flows to help track reimbursement expenses and new cards that are being created for employees and managers.
- Real time reminders and visibility: Through the Ramp dashboard, Admins can also easily remind team members to upload their receipts, as well as view top spenders and categories.