If you don't know where your Ramp card is or believe it to be stolen, we recommend you first lock your physical card from your Ramp Dashboard using the "Lock Card" feature. This can be done by heading to your card, clicking on it, then clicking lock card. Then, to re-order your card:
1. Head to your Ramp dashboard and find the card that hasn't arrived, or is lost or stolen yet via the cards tab.
2. From there, find the card that hasn't arrived, or has been lost or stolen and click on it.
3. Scroll to the bottom of this card and click "Replace lost or damaged card"
4. Choose the reason why you need a new card (Note: Lost / Stolen will immediately terminate your card)
5. Add in your address details!
6. Click Request New Card!
We'll then process your order (1-3 days) and ship out your new card with tracking and 2 day shipping. Your tracking information will be available on your Ramp dashboard.