Ramp will do its best to match your receipts, but there will be times when our system will have a harder time finding the right match. Some common reasons why this happens are:
- Difference in date on the charge vs. the receipt
- Multiple charges on a single receipt
- Multiple transactions with similar information (eg. recurring SaaS spend)
If Ramp isn't able to match your receipt, don't worry! You can just head over to your Ramp account, find the transaction that needs a receipt, and upload your receipt directly. Some things to keep in mind when you're uploading receipts in your Ramp account:
- You can upload the same receipt to multiple transactions (eg. you purchase two items at Amazon, they ship separately, creating two separate charges, but you have only one receipt for both items)
- Our system won't always be able to auto-verify receipts; if you're sure that you have the right receipt for the transaction, you should be all set!