For transactions on Ramp cards
After your transaction, you can send your receipts to Ramp in a few ways:
Leveraging our automatic receipt matching
- For transactions on your physical card, we will notify you via SMS when a receipt is required. Simply reply with a photo of your receipt or text us at HIRAMP (447-267). Any text you add to this SMS will be added as a memo.
- For transactions on your virtual card, we will notify you via email when a receipt is required. Simply respond, or email/forward your receipt(s) directly to email@example.com. We've written more about this, including how to accept additional receipts from additional addresses, here.
- To include a memo when forwarding your receipts, simply enter "Memo: insert memo here" into the body of the email that you send to us.
- Ramp will send you weekly emails each Friday reminding you of any missing items.
- Save our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can forward multiple receipts to us at once.
Manually uploading receipts
You can upload an image of your receipt on your Ramp dashboard on the right transaction.
Bulk uploading receipts
If you have a large amount of transactions that you need to upload receipts for, you can head right here.
From there, you can upload any number of receipts and Ramp will match them to your transactions.
For transactions on your personal cards
Visit these instructions for how to submit a reimbursement.