Ramp is the finance automation platform designed from the ground up to save your company time and money handling expenses, credit cards, and bills. Check out the video below for an overview of our product capabilities:
Here are a few ways Ramp saves your company time:
- Automatic expense submission: our automatic receipt matching saves time for both employees and Finance teams. Users who make purchases simply need to take a picture of their receipt, then text it to Ramp, or email it to email@example.com — it's that simple! Ramp takes care of automatically matching receipts to the correct transactions, which means more time can be spent on work that matters. This also means that Finance teams no longer need to waste time chasing down receipts and reconciling endless expenses.
- Automatic categorization: Ramp automatically categorizes transactions based on the rules you set up (by vendor, card, category, department) so you can more quickly close your books.
- Automatic policy enforcement: Ramp automatically declines transactions that are out of policy and flags them to the manager and finance teams so you never have to chase people down.
- Automatic invoice management: Ramp uses the latest technology in Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to automatically digitize the invoices you forward, including the vendor, amount, items, and terms.
- Automatic accounting sync: Closing the books is also quicker with Ramp. Bookkeepers and finance teams can customize Ramp data to fit their company’s accounting structure, making financial reconciliation easy.
At Ramp, we are constantly finding ways to help businesses save. Here are just some ways you can cut your spend on Ramp:
- Unlimited cash back: To start, Ramp offers 1.5% cash back on all transactions. Ramp also offers exclusive rewards, saving our customers money on key merchants.
- Insights to cut spend: On top of that, Ramp aims to help companies reduce overall spend by 2% through finding redundant subscriptions, advising on better SaaS pricing options or implementing new, personalized ways for your business to save. Admins have visibility into where their company spend is going over time through the Savings & Insights tab. We are also constantly adding new savings insights, and open to hearing your feedback for improvement.
- Partner rewards: Ramp has over $200k in exclusive partner rewards with leading vendors and companies to help your company get more out of the products and software that help run your business.
- Free negotiation services: Finally, Ramp provides free negotiation services for customers. Our professional procurement team will automatically negotiate new or existing contracts to help you save money on software and professional services!
Check out more information here: https://ramp.com/real-savings