The login method you’re trying to use is not supported for your Ramp account. Check with your account admin to confirm the sign-in methods that your company supports.
Please reset your password here.
Sign in with Google
You may be attempting to log in with the wrong email address, double check the account or contact your IT team for assistance.
Sign in with SAML SSO
Depending on your SSO provider, try the following
- Your business might not have enabled Okta SSO with Ramp. Double check with an account Admin to confirm that Okta is configured on Ramp.
- Your account may not have been added on Okta. Check with your company’s Okta Admin to enable your email address for Ramp on Okta.
- Are pop-ups enabled in your browser? If not, you will run into an error.
- Try logging in from app.ramp.com instead of starting from Okta.
Microsoft Azure SSO
- Confirm that you’ve been added or assigned in the Microsoft SSO administration page. Check with your Microsoft administrator or IT team to ensure that you’ve been added to the Microsoft SSO configuration.
- Check with your IT team or Microsoft Administrator that the SAML configuration has been configured correctly. When configuring SAML, there are several required steps to enable it correctly. Your administrator should review: Set Up Microsoft Azure AD SSO for more information. If you’ve completed this configuration as instruction and the issue persists, your administrator can contact our support team for assistance.