This integration requires you to set up a service account for the connection. Instructions for the setup are provided below. This video will walk you through all of the steps as well.
Note: If you've previously connected your Justworks account with username and password, when it's time to reauthenticate, you will need to go through the following new setup flow.
To connect your Justworks account, you will need to add a new user to the account to operate as a "Service Account."
- On the Justworks Landing Page, navigate to: Manage > Employees
- Click Add on the top right corner of the screen to create a new employee
- Select Add 3rd-Party (under "Add third party or temp") at the bottom of the Invitation Center page
- Create the Merge Service Account
- Add the information to create the Employee that will be leveraged for the Service Account integrations. (Most important information bolded below)
Once completed, press "Invite Merge".
Add all the appropriate permissions
Once you "Invite Merge", you will need to confirm the Service Account's permissions. Please confirm that the Service Account should be an "Admin", and the below permissions.
Edit Company Settings
View all employee information
View basic employee information
Upload and View all Documents
View Invoices and Reporting