Step 1 — Setup JumpCloud SAML Application
- Login to the JumpCloud Admin Portal and select SSO on the side nav.
- Click Add New Application or Get Started if this is your first application.
- Select Custom SAML App (SAML 2.0).
Step 2 — Setup JumpCloud Basic SAML Configuration
- Enter General Info including Display Label as desired. Click the SSO section.
- Copy the URL provided on the JumpCloud setup page on Ramp and enter it for: IdP Entity ID, SP Entity ID, and ACS URL
- Copy the URL provided on the JumpCloud setup page on Ramp and paste it in for Sign on URL
- Ensure that email is selected for SAML Subject NameID
- Ensure that Declare Redirect Endpoint checkbox is checked.
Step 3 — Setup SAML Claims
In the Attributes section, add the following claims:
Note: Please make sure to preserve capitalization for claim names above, for example, givenName. Also, claim values may be vary in your system if they were customized, what’s important is that the Name matches above and values correspond to those in your system:
givenName: User’s first name
familyName: User’s last name
email: User’s email address
Click the Activate button after this is setup.
Step 4 — Setup Metadata URL on Ramp
- Go back into the Application you just created, and go to the SSO section.
- Click on Copy Metadata URL
- Return to Ramp and paste it in the field on the JumpCloud setup page: