For an overview of our HRIS integration, please reference this article. For set up instructions regarding ADP, continue below.
Step 1: Initiate the connection from Ramp
- Navigate to: Settings -> Integrations -> HR Integrations
- Select ADP. A popup window will appear to inform you of the data that Ramp will access through the ADP connection.
- Click Continue
- Now you'll see instructions and a token for you to use to set up the integration. Do not close this window.
- Click on the provided link to purchase the ADP Ramp application.
- The ADP Marketplace will open in a new tab.
Step 2: Log in to ADP to purchase the Ramp App and connect your accounts
- Log into your ADP WorkForce Now account in the new tab and you will land on the ADP Marketplace page for the Ramp App.
- Once logged into ADP, find the Ramp app and click "Buy Now"
- From the checkout page, you'll see the message: Ramp Business Corporation requires additional information.
- Click EDIT to enter the Merge Token (see screenshot below)
- Enter the Merge Token provided to you from step 1. (You can go back to your Ramp tab to find the token.)
- Finish the ADP Marketplace Subscription flow, and return back to your Ramp account to complete the rest of the linking process.
Step 3: Providing Consent
- When you return to your Ramp account, click "Next Step" on the integration popup window.
- [Required] You will be prompted to provide consent for Ramp to access your ADP data (see below)
- Click on the link provided to go to ADP's consent page
- Scroll to the bottom and click ALLOW
- Return to your Ramp account and click "I have provided consent"
Step 4: Finalize Setup on Ramp
- The integration will automatically begin syncing your data from ADP to Ramp.
- The initial set up takes some time, but you can leave this page and you'll receive an email when the initial sync is completed, and you'll be ready to use Ramp's HRIS integration features with your ADP account. For more information on these features, please refer to this article.