If you are close to your limit and wish to make a payment, Ramp has the ability to automatically do this for you. Here's how:
- Head to Settings --> Banking
- From there, you will see the ability to automatically make a payment to Ramp when your statement reaches 80% or more
- Once enabling this, Ramp will automatically request a payment to help clear your balance, ensuring your company can continue spending before you hit your business limit
- If you enable this feature after you are at 80% or higher, the payment will trigger after your next transaction.
- Ramp will also always make a payment at the end of each thirty day statement cycle. So if you enable this, it's possible that you'll make multiple payments per statement cycle.