How to request a new card
Requesting a card through Ramp takes seconds.
- Log in → click the yellow “Request Card” button in the top right
- Choose between a templated card or click "Create Custom Card"
- Input the required card details and submit for approval
- See next slide for common card types
Requests are sent directly to your manager/admin for review. Once approved you’ll have immediate access to your new card.
Pro Tip: If your team has set up Ramp’s Slack integration, you can request a new card from within Slack by entering “ /ramp new “ anywhere within Slack.
How to request a limit increase
You can request an update to existing cards to increase your spending ability.
- Log in → Click on Card → Edit Card Details
- Enter your updated card details → Save Changes → Enter reason for increased limit (text memo) → Send Request
Requests are sent directly to your manager/admin for review. Once approved you’ll have immediate access to your updated card. You'll be notified via email when a request is approved.
How to request a new physical card
If you card was lost or stolen, you can request one by following these instructions