The Ramp Advisor Console is a product built for accounting firms, to help manage their clients and staff that are using Ramp.
While the Advisor Console comes with many benefits to accounting firms, it also has benefits for Ramp customers - including but not limited to:
- Easily connect: Invite your accounting firm to connect to your account with one click
- Visibility: Monitor how many staff members from each firm is managing your account and what level of permission they have
- Full control: Easily revoke access to specific staff members via your "People" tab
Connect with your Accounting Firm's Advisor Console instance
If you're a Ramp customer and you want to get your accounting firm connected to your account, you'll just need to send them a Connection Request.
- First, log-in and then click the Company > Accounting Firms in the navigation bar on the left.
- To invite an Accounting Firm to connect, click the yellow Invite Accounting Firm button
- Enter in the firm admin's email address. Note that you'll need to enter in an email address that's already associated with an Accounting Firm's Advisor Console. To validate the right email address, you may want to ask your Accounting Firm for confirmation.
- Designate the Allowed Roles you want your firm to have: Admin, Bookkeeper & AP Clerk, or just AP Clerk. Then click Send Invite.
- Once the Firm accepts your invitation, they'll have access to your account.
Note: If your Accounting Firm is not yet onboarded to the Advisor Console, you will be unable to invite them through this process. Instead, please have them indicate their interest here. Our team will get in touch with them for next steps.
Manage your Accounting Firm's access to your account
- To see a list of all of the Accounting Firms that you have given access to your account, log into Ramp and then go to the Company > Accounting Firms tab.
- To revoke access to an Accounting Firm, click into the firm and then click the red Remove firm from Advisor Console button
- To change allowed roles / permission levels that an Accounting Firm has, click into the firm and then clicking the Change Allowed Roles button.
- For example, you would do this if you had already authorized the firm with Bookkeeper roles only, but you now want to add them in as an Admin (or vice versa)
- To see the staff assigned by the Accounting Firm to your business, click Company > People in the sidebar. Any users with access via the Advisor Console will be flagged with an "external" label.