The Ramp Advisor Console is a product built for accounting firms, to help manage their clients and staff that are using Ramp. With the Advisor Console, you can securely manage your staff on Ramp and the clients that they have access to.
There are 2 main things that the Advisor Console allows you to manage:
- Unified login - which allows you to connect multiple Ramp accounts with a single login, and navigate between client accounts with just a few clicks
- Staff access to client accounts - add or remove your staff to or from client accounts that you have been given access to
Setting up the advisor console
Getting access to the Advisor Console requires you to get in touch with our Accounting Partnerships team. To connect with our team, use the form found on Advisor Console page. Once you've connected with our team, onboarding to the Advisor Console is a simple process.
- First, we will help you create your dedicated login and account in the Advisor Console.
- Next, we will grant access to your first Console Admin in your account. Note: you must maintain at least 1 Console Admin on the account at any given time.
- Next, you will invite in your staff to the Advisor Console
- Then, your clients will issue you a connection request to link their Ramp account to your Advisor Console account
- Finally, you will be able to manage your staff's access to the clients that they will be working with.